Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oh noes

School starts on Wednesday. I seriously think I might have a heart attack. And cry. And die. And then come back to life to read the last *sob* Harry Potter book. And then decide to live, but not go to school anymore. Confused? I know. And I have to live it.
Also, they haven't updated the Ron/Hermione fan fiction site yet, and Hutchinson is keeping me in complete chaos by not updating her fic, "Hermione at the Burrow", so I don't know what happens yet when Ron goes to ask Mr. and Mrs. Granger if he can marry Hermione. But I'm keeping myself entertained with learning some new words from thequidditchpitch.com (haha, Leslie).
And my cousins came from Maryland and stayed a week at my grandma's house.
AND BENJI WON SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cried I was so happy. And dad and Olivia noticed. *facepalm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home