Monday, June 19, 2006

New friends!!

Hey guys! I met some new friends at school! And Caroline didn't have to introduce me to them! I'm so excited. They are geeks like me, not bitc*es like Holly's friends. They were so stupid and clicky.... So now I'm hanging out with Sarah, Michelle, Max, Molly, Jenna, Taylor, and Emily. They are nice. And they're geeks like me! Wonderful. But I still have to get together with you guys. I heart you guys.
PS We did archery in summer PE today. IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPS Alice, I fixed the comments so you can do them. Comment your heart out! And don't worry, I'll post the horse adventure on here soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew Alus.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I heart Li'l Alus!

Maddie

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate you too kate!

spanks maddie

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home