Thursday, June 15, 2006

So many changes, so little time....

I've started summer PE. For the most part it's pretty fun. I've made some friends. Found some people who I don't really want to be friends with, but who want to be friends with me (??? I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!). I've also gotten really freaked out, because I realized my life has been really carefree up until now, and all of the sudden I have HOMEWORK and I'm in a new and semi-scary place and everyone's obsessed with their little love lives and I can't do all the stuff I used to do like read all day, and everyone's all friends with each other except me because I'm the "new kid"... AND!!! AND!!!! I have a really bad sunburn. So much so that I wake up several times a night. School hasn't even started and I want to go back to homeschooling!!!! ARRG! THIS IS ANNOYING!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Things are better already!! As you can see by my new post. I've kinda stopped beings friends with Holly, which has proven to be an awesome move in the social game *OOH! METAPHOR!* Now I have new friends. Yaiy!

Maddie

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home