Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dum de dum de dum...

Okay... weekly recap. Today was the second week of summer PE, meaning that next week is our last week! Happiness... It really did seem to fly by though. Perhaps because on tuesday I found out that Sarah Wickett and Michelle Pitmen are both HUGE Harry Potter fan. Not as huge as me, but you know; still something to work with. Michelle also watches Supernatural and Sarah LOVES Pride & Prejudice. So lots of material there.
Also, Caroline and my friend Max's dad has a column in the Register (Ken Fuson), and apparently someone is making one of his reports or something into a movie...??? Don't know the details, all I know is that Sean Astin aka SAMWISE GAMGEE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!! Max said Caroline and I could come to the filming and try to be extras. That would be happening today. Only problem? TODAY I HAVE TO GO TO A WEDDING AND A 50th ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah, people. Life sucks. But yesterday we did go over to Max's house and play capture the flag, which was really fun for me, because I'd never played it before. So that was good.
But anyways, now I have to go get ready for the wedding, which is my friend Kyle's aunt's wedding. I'm only going because Kyle is playing piano and I have to turn pages for him because he's never had anyone turn pages for him. (???)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww harry potter

11:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Alice, I'm letting you post comments on here out of the goodness of my heart. I can take this ability away with the click of my mouse.

Comprende?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home