Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm baaack take II

Hey guys! So I'm totally updating again! Not even going to TRY and fill you guys up on everything that's been happening around here for the past, what has it been? 50 weeks? Okay, I got that from this counter thing on here but whatever. I was reading these entries aloud to Leslie over the phone and I was like "Dude, that's dandy." except without as much alliteration or whatever it is you call it. Anywho, I just picked my top five people (through the facebook) who I would choose to put on a team to save the world and it was as follows (this will serve as a nice template to talk about stuff I like, see? Smart, yes? Of course yes.)
1: David Tennant as Doctor Who: OKAY I WANT TO HAVE THIS MAN'S BABIES. Weeelll, both of them.... welll...... at least have sex with both of them..... well actually a threesome........... Jkjk. Whatever. Kind of jk, but not really. Okay, David Tennant is the sexiest man EVAH! Or one of them at least, and the Doctor is THE COOLEST PERSON EVAH OMG even though he's not a person, he's a Timelord but fo' rizzle that doesn't even matter so whatever. I still would get sleezy for him. Okay, next.
2: Cillian Murphy as Jim: Yes. Cuz hes a sexy beast in my book, still. Always will be. Nuff said because I already have about forty million posts on this thing about him.
3: Sgt Lincoln Osiris: ROFLMAO. I am definitely in love with Robert Downey Jr. Ever since I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang which was, like, MADE for me, I have been in love with him and if it wasn't for poor ol' Heath he DEFINITELY would have gotten the Oscar for best supporting actor in this role.
4: Ron and Hermione: Okay, I cheated, but you know me. R+ HR= 4EVAH YAY!
5: Aragorn: So I've been on this LOTR kick lately and I couldn't very well leave The King Of Men out of this selection of BAs now could I? I didn't think so! And thus concludes my very amazing list of people that I would choose to save the world. =] I hope you found it enjoyable because I zoned out halfway through writing this because I thought of something else EXTREMELY IMPORTANT I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THING! And that is YOU ALL NEED TO READ "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. It is the most amazing work of literature I have ever read. It steps on my heart and makes me cry. But it is a necesary evil because in order to be happy about all the wonderful things in it, I must also be sad about all the things in it. Its a Holocaust book. Enter at your own risk, except you should TOTALLY read it O my brothers, which brings me to another book you should read/movie you should watch and that is "A Clockwork Orange"! Anthony Burgess (the author) recommends you read not the shitty American version, but the British version because that's the one that he actually isn't ashamed of... soo... go out and buy those books and viddy well O my brothers for you shall have a very horror show summer then!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home