Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bonjour!

Hello, my friends, time for another update, I guess.
Not much to say. At the moment I'm at Bea's house, but she and Caroline are watching "Gilmore Girls", a show that I hate with a passion, so I am currently using the computer.
Also, big news: I asked Matthew to homecoming and he said "Yep, I could probably do that" which is a yes in his and my book. But, only too late, I realized, I will have to take homecoming pictures with him, which might be a little awkward. Somehow I don't think my fantasies of actually having a good time and perhaps starting something *cough cough* are going to work out EXACTLY according to plan.
But oh well. With my luck he'll probably get a broken leg and my friends will change plans last minute so I'll have to be a bum at Andra's again. Hopefully though, everything will work out swimmingly, and Mo will have a good time and we will dance. *coughs uncontrollably*
Also, I just must have a little shout out to Leslie. HI LESLIE! I MISS YOU AND YOUR HOUSE WHICH SMELLS GOOD AND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD WHICH IS AWESOME!!! OH [place where Leslie lives] WHY ARE YOU SO COOL AND LIBERAL!?!?!??!?! *breaks down*
Okay then, I'm probably going to go now. Buh bye.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

WOOT! Aaarrroooooo!! Woof woof. Maddies dance-asking skills are premium! *frat boy high-five* (But we knew that already. Can't go dancing twice in two days and not have something to show for it.)

My hearty congradulations. Go forth and conquer. I know liberals are in Iowa somewhere. You should start a vegan food store. (Couldn't spell reasturaunt) That would attract 'em like flies to tuna rolls.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home