Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Werewolf barmitzvah spooky, scary! Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!

Okay, time for another long overdue post from myself, brought on my Maddy Kinkel saying when she googles her name, the first thing that pops us is a livejournal entry of mine concerning her. SOo.... I really have no idea when I last wrote an entry, so I really don't know what's happened since then.
Exciting new news though! My school is having a Sadie Hawkins dance! I am terribly excited about this, except the guy I am thinking of asking, I would just be asking because we are PURELY friends, but I think he likes me.... and thats bad... eh. I am probably going to ask Peter, but... idk. I don't want to lead him on or anything, in the wrong way, you know.
Also, my friend Molly Richardson is currently daiting this really cool freshman named Scott Foster, and they're going to a wedding together.... how awkward would that be? Don't you think that would be so freaking terribly awkward. I would freaking die.
Also, school is going pretty well...
1st period: Video Production is pretty fun.
2nd period: Francais est tres bien! Et toi? Vous savez bien que vous ne pouvez pas reste la...!
3rd period: Study Hall in the choir room [holy shit, I just choked on a huge peice of ice here] powns all.
4th period: APUSH. Woot woot. I like this class surprisingly.
5th period: Choir. Bitches.
6th period: Chemistry. Blechish.
7th period: Geometry yaaaay! So much fun!
8th period: Advanced English 10! Surprisingly not as insane as I thought it would be. But still, its pretty insane.

AAAH! HUGE NEWS!!!!! THE OFFICE IS CLOSING DOWN PRODUCTION BECAUSE STUPID WRITERS ARE BEING STUPID AND STRIKING AND PAM IS BEING STUPID AND STRIKING WITH THEM TOO. *fumes* And just when the SS Jam was sailing so beautifully... and then Karen had to enter the picture again.. except for kinda not, but I liked it when she wasn't even on the TV show. It made me happy knowing that I didn't have to see her ugly face every freaking week.
Oh, I was in the school play. It was really fun, but that means that I've missed four weeks worth of Supernatural, which is bad!! Bad bad bad! Except for now Dean just keeps making booty calls.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home