Thursday, April 06, 2006

Triumph!!!!

Bwahahaha!!!! The evolutionists win!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Eat this, Jesus! Plus, the thing that they said about pushups reminds me of something we still have to do, Leslie. Which is..... TELL THE WORLD ABOUT MUSHUPS!!!!!!! It's the Bohemian sensation that's sweeping the nation. It's Bohemian because I have desided to be a Bohemian and I envented it so.....
PS *cough* Um... Leslie... What's bohemian??? Isn't it, like, the whole Moulin Rouge "Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love" thing??? Idk. Plz enlighten me.
AAANYWAYS.... What did I do today..... Um....
Well, after ITBS, Michael, Rachel T, Justin (new guy) and I all went for a ride with Joyce. She drove us down a hill in nutural. <--- (Bad spelling). It was wondercrump. <--- (BFG spelling).
And that is about all that happened today, so far. So... yup. That's it kids.
OH! Except we might be renting Brokeback Mountain because I haven't seen it yet and I NEEEED to!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Umm, heh heh....I remember making up the mush-ups, but I don't remember how to do one. *embarrassed face*

I have an image in my head of a bunch of salmon in a boot camp doing push-ups. ;-)

The American College Dictionary says a Bohemian "is a person with artistic or intellectual tendencies, who lives and acts with no regard for conventional rules of behavior"
It also means a person from Bohemia :-)

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home