Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Make sure to secure the door when I am gone. There are many dangerous people who wanna take things from Americans, and also kidnap them. Good night!

I love Alex! What can I say? He's a premium dancer, he wants to be an accountant,
he eats meat.... The list goes on and on!
I would add him to my last name, but I'm too lazy to find out what his real name is. Besides, I love the charictor, I don't know about the actor.
Leslie, I know I can never ammount to your movie watching/reviewing skills, but I wish I had Netflix so I could see all the cool indies, like you do. I am such a copycat.
Also, ITBS started today. *facepalm* Stupid ITBS.... (Ireland Test of Basic Skills)
Ooh! Les, also, did you find out when exactly that movie making seminar thing in the summer is? Because I MUST BECOME A DIRECTOR!!!!!! See, I've got it all figured out. I will write/make/star in the movies, Bea will edit them/have a cameo and you will review them! How wonderful does that sound? *is pleased with self*

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Oooooooo I can't wait to see that movie!! Are there any quotes better then "You're mad because I shot your girlfriend's dog"? *bites nails*
Good plan! I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't know what your movie's about, but I say we start casting right away! Who will co-star? (Cillian is obviously the lead.)
No, nothing new is going on with the film school. :-( *mumblemumble@#$%&unorganizedartistsmumble*

2:25 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Umm.... I haven't exactly technically written it yet... But it's in my head! It will have a quote. Perhaps something to the effect of "Give us a kiss, Love." ;)

Maddie
Director Extrodinare

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home