Monday, March 27, 2006

TOP FIVE CILLIAN MOVIES!!! (Per request of Leslie)

Okay okay okay okay okay okay!!!! LESLIE HAD THE MOST BRILLIAN IDEA EVER!!!! Here is the list of my five favorite Cillian movies. I have only seen three movies with him in it, however, so 2 of them are guesses.... But I won't tell you which ones!

TOP FIVE FAVORITE CILLIAN MURPHY MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Breakfast on Pluto (GOLDEN GLOBE OIHFSOIHSFOIFHOSIAHFIUSAFIOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2. Red Eye
3. Intermission
4. 28 Days Later
5. Batman Begins

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

You put Intermission before Batman Begins? But Batman Begins was love-at-first-sight! (Not to mention you haven't even seen Intermisson....)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Didn't you see Girl With a Pearl Earring?
My top five Cillian movies are:
1. Batman Begins
2. Batman Begins
3. Batman Begins
4. Batman Begins
5. Girl With a Pearl Earring. (I didn't like it that much.)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I've never seen Girl with a Pearl Earring. That was Caroline. I'm never going to see it because of that dumbass, Scarlette Johanson. *shakes fist at sky*

Maddie

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home