Monday, April 10, 2006

Death Cab for Cutie

One of my favorite bands is Death Cab For Cutie. They are really good. Good lyrics, music, etc, plus I thought the singer sounded really hott. =P
I had never seen a picture of them, until yesterday. And I was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!" Because the lead singer isn't cute!!! He's a dork!!!! Everyone in that band is a dork and they are all ugly!!!!
That confirms all my experements with singers with hott voices. They are all ugly. Death Cab for Cutie is ugly, Umphrey's McGee singer is old, so is Wilco...... This is a big problem here, people. If people with good voices are ugly, that means people with bad voices are hott (exception: boy bands). THAT MEANS CILLIAN MIGHT HAVE A REALLY BAD VOICE!!!!! Oh no, wait.... It doesn't!!! Because Ewan is hott and has a good voice!!!! AH!!!! WONDERFUL!!!! Nevermind!!! All results from that test are nil and void!!! Hooray! Good triumphs again!!!! *happy dance*

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

*whew* That was a close one. For a minute there I thought we would all be tossed in to a parallel universe!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Fo shizzle. Good thing I figured out the tests were wrong before the earth blew up!

Maddie

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home