Saturday, March 25, 2006

Branson

Sorry for the lack of posts, folks, but it's spring break so I have been gone to *da da da da* Branson! It was fun. We went to Silver Dollar City and Cirque, which was basically exactly like Cirque De Solet, except they couldn't use that name because then they would get in a lot of trouble with the courts and all that stuff, ya know...
So anyways, Cirque was awesome! There was this guy that I thought was a girl, but then I was like "Oh yeah, he doesn't have a shirt on...." So, of course he wasn't a girl.
And then when we got back, I had a sleepover with Kate and Alice and that was fun. And then the next day we went to the Tallmans and that was fun also, and now I am at Bea's house having another sleepover and it is fun also. We are going to watch the Sixth Sense because Bea has never seen it all the way through.
So that should be fun. And now I had better get off because they are probably going to yell at me for taking too long (I had to update my Xanga too before this). L' anyhoodle, I hope you all had a great spring break and have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home