Monday, March 13, 2006

Brothers on a Hotel Bed

I have decided that my posts aren't long enough. Leslie has good long posts about interesting things like movies and such. I however, have short, stupid posts about nothing in particular. So, basically, this is a warning that this may be an extremely long post with absolutally no point, but a bunch of unconnected storys about this past week.
On Sunday, I played hookey from church! It's the first time I've ever played hookey from ANYTHING, so it was very exciting. Mom and Caroline went home after Sunday school because they had stuff to do, so it was just me and Alice and Catherine. None of us are particularly religious and Catherine has a drivers licence and a car, so she drove us to her grandma's house (her grandma was at church) and we ate their food and played Dead Lady and Marco Polo in the backyard. I also taught Alice how to waltz.
Then, after church, I went to Alice's house, but it turned out to kind of be a bad idea because Kate got sick, it was stormy, and part of their massive "Christmas Tree" broke and took down their telephone line. So basically, Alice and I tried to play out in the clubhouse, but it was so flippin' cold, and the cows were going to murder us, so we went inside. We couldn't find Survivor, so we played on Neopets for a while, but then we got tired of that, so we decided to try to go out to the clubhouse again. But at that exact moment it started to pour outside. We went out anyway and then Alice had the brilliant idea of getting an umbrella. So I waited outside in the freezing, pouring rain, for the umbrella and just as Alice had climbed over the fence and put the umbrella over us, it stopped raining.
So then we did a facepalm and decided that the weather was against us, so we went inside to call my mom and ask her to take us to my house so we could play Tony Hawk. But then we remembered there was no phone line, so we went to her neighbor's house to ask to use his phone, but he wasn't home, so we just kept on walking up the road, and we were almost to the highway when we saw her dad's car. So then her dad took us back to their house and I called my mom, but she wouldn't come get me. And then Alice and I played on Neopets again. And then my parent's came and got me.
And then I watched Crossing Jordan and WOODY AND THAT ONE PHSYCOLADY KISSED AND I THREW SOMETHING AT THE TV BUT I MISSED SO THE LADY DIDN'T DIE AND THAT WAS SHIT-TASTIC SO NOW I HATES WOODY AND PHYCHOLADY FOREVER!!!!!!
*stabs tv*
But Nigel posted something about it on his blog, so I was happy and I commented on it and said my name was "Caoimhe" pronounced "Kevah". Yeah. So that's basically my week so far! Hope you liked it. Oh! Btw, the play is tomorrow, but I'm staying at Rachel T's after it, so I will update about that sometime on Wednesday. Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Shut up.

Maddie

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home