Sunday, November 13, 2005

NINE!

I wish i could make icons on my computer. Like for LiveJournal and Xanga and stuff. But alas, it is not meant to be!
Today I watched "WALMART: The high cost of low prices" at church. It makes me UUBER mad. I KEEELZ WALMART!
Well, I'm at least going to send a letting to our senetor asking him to be gnasty to Walmart or something like that.
No scrimige tonight for Mock Trial because the other coach is dumb and doesn't check her e-mail. :(
MEGAN'S TRIAL IS ON WEDNESDAY AND I AM GOING TO SEE IT!!! So....excited....*hyproventalates*
Mom is going to make borsch for dinner.
Or however you spell it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

yea yea yea whatever

4:52 AM  
Blogger Leslie Jo said...

I can't believe you got to see the wallmart movie!!!! I have to see that!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home