Monday, October 24, 2005

My Cousin Vinny Rocks My Socks!

Tonight, after Mock Trial, we watched My Cousin Vinny. It was very funny, but it had a lot of PROFANITY IN IT *loud squeaky voice. You know what I'm talking about, Bea*
Peepz in Crossing Jordan are being DUMB. And I HATES them. I HATES HATES HATES them! HATES!
Mr. Dumb Austrailian Reporter Man needs to stop making out with Jordan, and Woody needs to come to his sences and START making out with Jordan.
Trick or Treating with Alus is next Sunday!!!! YAIY! Now I have to read Eagle Strike. ALEX RIDER SERIES ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

YAY! You saw My Cousin Vinny!! I love that movie! So Does Max!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

OMGOMGOMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'VE SEEN THAT!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home