Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Should I???

My friend, Leslie and I decided we are going to write to movie stars. The first one that we are going to write to is Tom Felon, because, on his official website, http://www.tomfelton.com, he says he loves getting fan mail. He also loves fishing. DO NOT ASK ME WHY, BUT I FIND THAT EXTREMLY CUTE.
So Les and I were like, "Hey, he likes it, why not give him some? We might get an autographed photo in reward!!! YAIY!"
Leslie has already written and prossibly even sent her letter, but I'm a little "OMG ANYTHING I SAY IS GOING TO SOUND STUPID AND UNORIGINAL AND HE WILL HATE ME AND EVERYTHING WILL GO WRONG AND THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE!!!! GAAH!"
So.... I'm still contemplating the first sentance. Suggestions anyone (and no, I don't mean you, Spammer McFatty-head!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home