Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You have got to be kidding me

I am so bored out of my mind right now. I did two (yes, TWO) math lessons today, and watched Passions which was dumb because Ned/Noah and Fancy broke up, and now I am listening to Jacob on the radio, but he barely ever talks, mostly his partner talks.
So I just need to update my xanga, and then I think I will re-read some more of the 4th Harry Potter book. I'm trying to finnish it before the movie comes out so I can be refreshed on it and be able to get mad at the director for adding MORE stuff that wasn't in the book. The director is DEFFININITALLY a Harry/Hermione shipper. And I am DEFFINITALLY a Ron/Hermione shipper, as you might be able to tell from my previous posts. :P
So adios, all. Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

OMG NOT ANOTHER SEX BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

OMG THEY ARE EVERYWHERE THE **********************************!!!!!!!!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home