Sunday, October 02, 2005

"...Harry sat in seething silence..."-Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

I finnished Carrie today. Was awesome b-josh-um. I think my brain might be on a bit of an overload for books, so I am going to read the short stories one tonight, and that will be pretty easy to read...right?
Well, tonight is Bea and Caroline's homecoming dance. They go to different schools, but it's on the same night. Bea is way phyched I think. Caroline isn't too excited, but she doesn't have a date, so that might count for some of it.
And meanwhile, I am left at home, on the computer, looking at Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie pics on Mugglenet. Oh woe is me!ish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Don't f up my blog with your dumb poems!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home