Saturday, September 24, 2005

Mock Trial

We had our first Mock Trial meeting on Thursday, and I forgot to write about it so here goes.
Megan is our leader (YAIY! MEGAN ROCKS!), Danielle, Kyle's mom, is our assistant, and Bea, since she can't be on the team cuz she's in High School, is the assistant assistant.
Our first meeting went really well. Bea and I are the only ones who have been in Mock Trial before, so we had to be split up *tear runs down face*.
Bea was getting really mad because Jack wasn't paying attention... so I'm kinda wary of our chances of winning because Matthew and Jordan weren't playing attention very well either.
I really hope Megan can whip them into shape! (By the way, Bea, am I spelling Megan's name right?)
So hopefully everything will be alright. I found out I'm going to be Direct Examining (DX) the police officer, so I think that means I'll have to enter evidence..... *shudder* And I am also doing the closing *knees knock together*
When we are defence I'll have to Cross Examine (CX) the friend witness and that will be oh so sweet! So wish me luck! I'm really not ALL that nervious about the evendence part, but the Closing sounds REALLY HARD. It'll be alright though. Megan wouldn't have given me the part if she didn't think I could do it! *weak smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

you suck amos10kristi. that blog was the worst peice of shit i have ever seen.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home