Friday, September 16, 2005

I know we coo'

So... not really a lot to write about. We are having Bea over today basically for Caroline's birthday party because Caroline doesn't want a big huge party.
We listened to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince again last night to get to sleep. MY GAWD WHY WON'T RON AND HERMIONE JUST SNOGG ALREADY???!!!!
Very... not.... funky... in.. that.... area.... of... the.... book....
.........
Also I need Kate to teach me how to get a user picture. *bows down to Kate the blogging GENIOUS* Bea, if I spelled that wrong do not correct me. And don't tell me if I did spell it wrong.
Passions today. In an hour. How sweet is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Savoy said...

Isnt it just tragic how Harry has to leave Ginny at book's end? My theory is that he will fight Voldemort in book 7, then be near death when 'Ginny's loving kiss will revive and save him'. Either that or he's dead too. Either way...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Lolz, that would be weird. It would be better if that happened with Ron and Hermione. :) :)

P.S. No, I am not obsessed with the lives of fictional charictors....

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home