Monday, May 01, 2006

Unravel

have this Bjork song stuck in my head. OMG SO GOOD, BUT GETTING KINDA OLD!!!!!!
In other news, Caroline has bronchitis and an ear infection and Martha has pink eye. And I have a headache. And writer's block. I kinda dug myself into a hole in part of my R/Hr fan fiction.... easily fixed though, I guess. I heart fan fiction.
I got a 1 on my piano peices at festival, so that means I get a nine-year trophy!!! How much fun is that? Lots, I would say. Had a sleepover with Kate and Alice on Saturday. Then, after church I went to their house again and Alice and I added onto our dance that we are going to take to Olympic Ice Skating tryouts. I have a bad feeling I might get stabbed in the face with her skates though once we begin performing it on the ice. Maybe we should learn how to skate first.... That's not a half bad idee.
The sewar/creek was overflowing it's banks yesterday. Alice and I were going to ask Debbie if we could float the Ham down it, but considering Debbie doesn't even know we tried to float her good Rubbermaid and Alice down a drainage swear once already, it might not be a good time to ask her if we could do it again.
I don't know if I talked about West Side Story at Indianola High School yet, but I will again, just incase. OMG MARK WAS SO BAD AS TONY!!! I almost cried at almost all the songs he sang because I was thinking of how terrible he was and then I would think about how awesome the movie is and how it's 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better than him, and then I would cry because the movie is just so wonderful and the Tony in the movie has such a wonderful, beautiful, magnificent voice!!!!Now Martha wants to see the movie, and I'm going to let her so she can see what real singing sounds like. Like she doesn't know already. *pfft*
I heart West Side Story. And I heart Cillian Murphy. SO MUCH!!!!
PS I think I'm going to change my blog URL, because this one is so stupid. I'm probably going to change it to maddiesworld.blogspot.com or mrsbloommcgregorfeltonmurphy.blogspot.com
Which one do you like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home