Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Banana nut muffins

I really, really, really want to see Adaptation. Leslie showed me a quote, and it was absolutally hilarious. It sounded like my brain.
Dancing is tonight. Can't wait. I've been practicing my pull-backs. My stupid left foot is still slow on it though...
I've also, *ahem* missplaced The Adventures of Tom Sawyer... That's kinda bad, consdiering it's my dad's book. Eeks. Martha's watching a Land Before Time movie. I think it's the second one. AAH! LONG-NECK IS NOT A TYPE OF DINOSAUR!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Pullbacks! YAY! Double or single? (Two sounds or four)
We finished both my tap dances! (Of course, I only remember one.)

Robert McKee: ...and God help you if you use voice-over in your work, my friends. God help you. That's flaccid, sloppy writing. Any idiot can write a voice-over narration to explain the thoughts of a character.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home