Sunday, January 22, 2006

*travis dance*

The dumb computer won't let me have a profile picture on here!!! *&^$*#^&^*$&^*(*&(Y*($^#%$^#%$#$#$(%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pain to the computer.
I watched "Save the Last Dance" at Grandma and Grandpa's house last night. It was okay. I like Dirty Dancing: Havanah Nights much better, even though they had, like, the same exact basic plotline.
Line memorizing is going okay.... I don't really know the third act lines, but i still have four more days, and I memorize fast, so everything should be okay with that. Well, now I think I am going to go see if they updatead the Ron/Hermione fan fiction site. I know, I'm a looser.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Lolz. I need a partner to dance REALLY dirty, so we need to invite Jensen.... *wink* Lolz.

Maddie

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home