Sunday, January 01, 2006

"Eric! I'm glad you called me, very much."-Jimmy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I was watching Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and talking to my friend Leslie when the new year came. Very fun. I wanted to be reading In Cold Blood, but it had already turned to 12:00.
And there's going to be a Crossing Jordan tonight! I have no idea if it's new or not, but oh well. At least it's Crossing Jordan.
We went to say goodbye to the Millunzi's at Grandma's house today. They went back to Maryland at, like, 1:00 or something.
Caroline is totally addicted to the movie "Dirty Dancing: Havanah Nights". She's watched it, like, six times in forty-eight hours. I'm not even kidding. I saw it for the first time today because Caroline kept pestering me about it.
Anyways, hope you guys had a good first day of 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home