Monday, December 19, 2005

Anne Frank's a real downer. Let's ban it!!!

I feel a rant coming on.....
I HATE BANNED BOOKS! Well, here, let me re-phrase that. I hate people that try to ban books. They tried to ban "Where's Waldo" because it had a picture of a lady sunbathing in a bikini bottom, but no top. Where's Waldo!!!!
Also, they tried to ban Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl because it was a "real downer". ??????????????????????
???????????????
I am so phreaking POed at them. If you don't want to read those books, don't read them. But don't say others can't read them just because they are "real downers" or some other pathetic excuse.
That is all children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Enjoy reading????? Don't even SAY that!!!!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home