Friday, September 02, 2005

concert

someone commented on my last entry and this is what they said.

I stopped in at your blog today and I was wondering if you could help spread the word?It's about Hurricane Katrina. Katrina hit the southern United States this week. One million people lost their homes, their jobs, and a few lost their lives.I was reading today and surfing around looking for more information on news that I just received about Green Day, Alicia Keys, Dave Matthews and Usher have signed on (with other recording artists) for a Hurricane Katrina relief concert.The concert will air live on MTV, VH1 and CMT; proceeds go to the Red Cross.Anyway, if you're interested in music files you might like this site for mp3 music, it's one of my favorites...

so here i am spreading the word. and maybe, if "music" ( the person that wrote this comment) stops by again, could he/she tell us other things we could do to help???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home