Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rock

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah! Kim and Joanne heart me so much more than they heart Rachel W. I know because today at Drama; first the leads did the 3rd act, and Rachel W was REALLY REALLY bad. You couldn't understand her or hear her and her acting was just bad too. But so then, the UNDERSTUDIES got to do act 3 and I was SOOO much better than Rachel, it wasn't even funny. Okay, it was, but the point is you could HEAR me and UNDERSTAND me and I was ACTING and everything.
So everything was awesome but at the part where I'm supposed to be exiting, in the script it says to say an aside THEN leave, but Kim said "Oh Maddie, we want you to leave AS you're saying the aside. You're doing a great job by the way." I was like "YEEEEESSS!!!!!!" Because they didn't say that to Rachel W. Mmm-mmm girl frieeend!!! *Z snap* So I rock the socks of everyone. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home